Everything here at JT’S Creations is handmade so we are able to provide custom products requested by our customers. We use only proven and safe materials on all of our products.
If you see something you like but maybe you would like it made with a different material or design, we will do everything we can to create what you desire.
Listed below are some topics to help you if you wish custom work produced:
Bath & Body
- Glycerin Base – the most common base used in soap making – a clear base that makes a transparent bar of soap – adding goats milk will make a non-transparent bar of soap – both can be combined with colorant and fragrances of your choice – 2 to 4 day process
- Cold Process – made with 100% pure Lye and oils – this makes a non-transparent bar of soap – goats milk, colorant, fragrances and different oils can be added – 4 to 5 week process (due to curing time)
2. Bath Bombs
- Create a wonderful fizzing effect when added to water – fragrances and colorant can be added – 3 to 5 day process
- We use only soy and gel wax in our candles – containers, colorant and fragrances can be added – 3 to 5 day process
Wood and Acrylic Turnings
- Pens, pencils, letter openers, bottle stoppers, bottle openers, ice cream scoopers, honey dippers, duck calls, darts, shaving sets, candle holders, personal perfume dispensers, bowls, plates, vases, etc.
- Domestic woods, exotic woods, multiple woods laminated together, acrylics, deer antler, snake skin, feather, etc.
- Most projects have a 3 to 5 day process, after raw materials are received – we do keep a good inventory of some raw materials
1. Initial Contact
- Via email or phone, please let us know what your request is. We will contact you back no later than the next business day to work out the fine details
2. Placing the Order
- We will notify you that a unique item has been created on our custom page just for you
- On all turning projects the picture provided will be used as verification of requested materials to be used
- Just follow the steps to place the order
3. Payment and Shipping Date
- Since your order is custom to you, a 50% deposit will be required to start
- You will be notified when the raw materials have arrived and when you can expect delivery
- Balance of payment will be due before the item can ship – this will be added as an item on the custom page as well
4. Cancellations and Returns
- If production has started and you wish to cancel the order the deposit will not be refunded
- Only actual manufacturing defects can be returned on custom orders
- On any wood turning project wood grain, color, pattern, natural imperfections, etc., are not considered manufacturing defects
- On any Acrylic turning project color, pattern, natural imperfections, etc., are not considered manufacturing defects
- All turning projects are done freehand, no duplicating equipment is ever used at JT’S Creations, therefore no design requested can ever be an exact duplicate, so designs are not considered manufacturing defects
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Jo & Tom Toner
4896 Main Street, Suite 106
Jasper, TN 37347